facebook

aephi

by:    

Aephi is super underrated. Their newest fall/spring pledge class is bomb. Hope to see them rise up in the coming years.

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No. 😂😂

By: Lol......
by: Lmfao   

I love how someone put something encouraging and you took the time to mock them

Go enjoy ur Saturday buddy

By: Lmfao
#2by:    

I agree. They seem to be more involved and have more pretty girls than like kappa or chi o

By: True
#3by:    

Ummm I just saw pics of their spring pledge class lol. They are NO way near close to being as attractive to the mid tiers lol. Please go and get ur eyes checked lol. The bomb? Really? 😂😂

By: Lolololol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hisatan   

let's not forget you're talking about other humans that may or may not eventually see this bye have a good day

By: hisatan
#4by:    

Frats only want socials with aephi because every guy is guaranteed to get laid

By: Young savage
#5by:    

I'm totally here to support these girls, I think they're amazing and there's no need to put them down. Frats want to have socials with them bc they're hot af and (something that doesn't get mentioned enough in the Greek world) they're so nice! I love AEPhi girls, and I'm 120% here for them!

By: Pan Love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.