facebook

bbdc 2017

by: Yolo

Who really should have won? KD or Zeta?

Posted By: Yolo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Finally   

Definitely KD. Even Tridelt and Adpi had better dances than zeta. Sorry but zeta usually does an amazing job and this time many of us found their dance repetitive and kind of boring. Maybe they need to switch it up and stop using the same dance moves over and over or not twerk for half the dance.... either way they did not deserve first place!

By: Finally
#2  by: .   

Who placed? I left before they announced.
I liked axid and kd the best

By: .
by: RankingMar 8, 2017 1:24:46 AM

3rd-Pi Phi
2nd-KD
1st-ZTA
Overall-Axid

By: Ranking
by: cmonMar 8, 2017 9:10:34 AM

gamma phi also won for raising the most money which is the second highest award of the night

By: cmon
by: Lol Mar 8, 2017 2:49:10 PM

Why are you asking who won when you've a- already seen the videos bc you just said which one you liked best and b- the knightnews page with the videos says who won lmao

By: Lol
by: To lolMar 8, 2017 3:20:03 PM

Actually if you read my comment I said I was at the event and left before they announced winners, never went on knightnews. Learn to read.

By: To lol
#3  by: c   

Kaydeeeee! Think everyone agrees tridelt should have placed what a cool dance. Also shoutout to Pi phi and Axid for going hard af!!!!!

By: c
#4  by: Kd   

KD absolutely should have won first! Whoever said tri delt should have placed youre lying bc that dance was awkward and slow and terrible, and honestly don't even think pi phi should have placed

By: Kd
by: trueMar 8, 2017 3:23:35 PM

Yeah I agree it seemed like a majority of tri delts dance was just transitions. But I really liked their artist/music.

By: true
by: Ok sorry Mar 8, 2017 3:49:23 PM

PIPhi definitely deserved to place as did KD who should have placed first. Can't say much about Zeta and didn't like Tri Delt either.

By: Ok sorry
#5  by: dz   

DZ was great

By: dz
by: NoMar 8, 2017 8:52:09 PM

It's ok to admit it wasn't good. Lying is bad for you

By: No
by: TbhMar 8, 2017 9:04:21 PM

Their performance actually was good some of you people are so mean grow up

By: Tbh
#6  by: Guest   

Kappa was the best

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.