facebook

compliments?

by: Fall

I'm a sophomore rushing in the fall and all of the comments I see about sororities are so negative. Can someone say what they like about all the different soroities? Thanks.

Posted By: Fall
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yay   

Aephi - sweet and motivated, will always have your back and be there to make you smile
kappa - very intelligent and kind, will lead you to accomplish great things
Pi phi - creative and free-spirited, will show you true sisterhood and take you on many adventures
KD - elegant and clever, will encourage you to find and be the best version of yourself
Gamma phi - accepting and so friendly, will make you feel at home anywhere you are with them
Zeta - gorgeous and outgoing, will make your life feel full and exciting
Chi o - loving and hilarious, will love you unconditionally through your hardest times
Dz - inspired and passionate, will allow you to find yourself and appreciate your individuality
Axid - classy and big-hearted, will become your second family and surround you with kindness
Tridelt - positive and fearless, will boost your happiness and let you take on the world
Theta - personable and proud, will hold you very close to their hearts and fiercely have your back no matter what
Adpi - talented and confident, will create lifelong friendship and bring beauty to your life

By: Yay
#2  by: OR, OR   

maybe those adjectives are just what she's experienced with those sororities??? I see it. I've noticed girls in theta have big personalities and are super proud of their chapter. Chi O does have a very affectionate and loving sisterhood and during rush and when I see them out they are the ones always laughing and joking. KD is known for being beautiful which is where you'd get "elegant" from, and they have had great grades so clever makes sense too. Sure you can apply these words to each chapter but it looks like she was just finding the words that stick out the most for each one!! Why do you have to be cynical b i t c h about it???

By: OR, OR
#3  by: theta   

LMFAO we can't even say nice things about eachother without someone trying to "correct" a post into something hateful. What is happening to pan love for all sisterhoods??

By: theta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.