facebook

dodge ball

by: Lol

Watching the dodge ball games and PiPhi just kicked Tri Delt's ass!!! You go girls!!! 😂😂

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

I saw that too, it was great lol 😂😂

By: Haha
#2  by: trideezy   

we're still hotter :) oops

By: trideezy
by: :-)Feb 1, 2017 7:31:13 PM

This is why everyone thinks you're shallow. Good job at keeping up the image!!!

By: :-)
by: Yea Feb 1, 2017 7:59:41 PM

Same shallow crap from Tri Delt lol. Not surprising lol. Would def rather kick ass in intramurals! At least PiPhi is well rounded and not full of themselves 😏😉

By: Yea
by: :)Feb 3, 2017 1:49:11 AM

although this is true, how are you going to assume an actual tridelt wrote that lol...

By: :)
#3  by: well   

Intramurals dont matter anyway

By: well
by: Ok Feb 2, 2017 6:26:55 PM

If they don't matter why do u play?? Everything in Greek life matters !

By: Ok
#4  by: Lol   

Y'all are calling tri delt "shallow" and "full of themselves" for that comment but then again pi phi came on this website yet again to talk good about themselves LOL

By: Lol
by: I meanFeb 2, 2017 4:42:54 PM

Tbh this probably was written by a Pi Phi (or at least someone who likes them) but saying comments about you're a hotter sorority doesn't help Tri Delts case, it IS shallow to respond that way

By: I mean
by: UmmmFeb 2, 2017 6:25:04 PM

I'm the original poster and am NOT in PiPhi lol. Was just out watching the games and saw them kill Tri Delt in dodge ball and thought it was funny !!! Y'all always turn these posts into Pi Phi writing about themselves smh

By: Ummm
by: I meanFeb 2, 2017 7:48:22 PM

It's not that illogical if someone was a sister from pi phi, saw that they were doing well from watching the game, and then came on here to say "good job!" I never said it was a bad thing

By: I mean
#5  by: oops   

wow! the only thing pi phi has ever and will ever beat tridelt in, the fact that you had to make a post to acknowledge it, is very sad. I guess thats what happens when you never win and need to be recognized somehow :/

By: oops
by: YesFeb 3, 2017 1:54:42 AM

This is true lol

By: Yes
by: Oh I'm sorry Feb 3, 2017 7:10:29 AM

Please list all the things Tri Delt has won.... I'll wait lol

By: Oh I'm sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.