facebook

question about top tier girls who've dropped

by:    

Just curious, if you or someone you know has been in a top tier sorority and dropped, what was it for?? Bad sisterhood? Or just personal circumstances?

Posted By: Person
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Dues were too expensive and it was more for personal issues rather than bad sisterhood.

By: KD
#2by:    

She repeatedly complained about her poor, better yet lack of a sisterhood. Also, she was closer to my sisters than her own. She regretted being superficial with her choice during the recruitment process.
She is currently inactive.

By: Friend of Friend.
#3by:    

I dropped my sorority because the girls are straight c u n t s. And I know like 20 others who have dropped for the exact same reason.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

#2 and #3 must be about TriDelt lol

By: lol
#5by:    

my friend in tridelt dropped because she didnt feel like paying thousands for maybe 3 close friends in the whole sisterhood. also have a friend zeta who is still active but hates its, says theres a ton of drama, will probably drop soon. During rush I had to choose between a middle and top tier and chose middle, and tbh for a little while I regretted it because I thought top had more fun... but now I'm SO happy I did. Both of the friends I mentioned before have said they are so jealous of how much love my sisters all have for one another, they wish they could go back and do it differently.

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.