facebook

spring rush

by:    

How does Spring Rush work? Like you go to the house one day and thats it? Do they give you a bid that same day or do they call you back?

Posted By: $$
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go to the UCF Panhellenic website and click on chapters. There is contact info for each sorority. You have to email each one to find out if they are doing spring recruitment.If they are interested, they will invite you to a party.

By: pan_da

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: $$   

No I already did that part and I am visitng 2 houses that are participating I just wanted to know how does the process work. Like will I get a bid the day I visit the house or is it like Fall where I go to the house more than 1 day

By: $$
by: Spring   

Spring Rush is up to the sorority, so each house may do it differently.
Maybe don't do it first thing, but definitely ask whomever you're meeting.

By: Spring
#2by:    

I would almost bet that's only Chi Omega, Delta Zeta, and Alpha Epsilon Phi are doing spring recruitment. Those three chapters are not that much smaller than ours, and we're not being allowed to participate in Spring recruitment.
I would almost bet that Panhellenic is not allowing chapters to advertise if they are doing spring, because I haven't seen a single social media power post about it from anyone

By: Spring
by: Hi   

I saw theta's doing it as well!

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.