facebook

favorite house from each tier/describe them

by:    

I want to participate in recruitment next fall and I was just trying to get some insight on everyone's fav house in each tier and a description of them :) thank you!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just a hint, everyone will name their sorority in that tier. If you are already at UCF I would suggest meeting sorority members instead of making any decisions based off this stupid site

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Top tier: tri delt! They really love their philanthropy, however I do have lot of friends here that don't like it bc of the sisterhood but really it just depends on who you talk to:/

Middle tier: I equally love theta and alpha xi! They are both super down to earth and just super cool people. I just don't like pi phi because of how try-hard they are but I do know nice girls there too.

Bottom tier: chi omega! Very involved girls and seriously the sweetest people you'll ever meet

By: Hi
by: Are you serious   

theta is literally the most try hard sorority on Greek row lmfao

By: Are you serious
#3by:    

obv a piphi that's salty ^^^^ lmao

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.