facebook

spring fling

by: wondering

does anybody else find it weird that spring fling is sunday and none of the sororities have said that they were taking a class yet?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wondering   

that really sucks.. i wasn't able to do fall rush for personal reasons so i was really looking foward to spring. i am going to be a junior next year and i feel like thats too late

By: wondering
by: FallJan 16, 2017 11:09:45 PM

The last few years, most chapters take less than 5 members in spring, which means they're pretty much friends of actives anyway. In order to have choice of more than 1 sorority, or to even be considered unless you know someone well, you'd need to go through fall anyway.

By: Fall
#2  by: wondering   

you dont think its too late as a junior?

By: wondering
by: Junior Jan 17, 2017 5:25:26 PM

I joined this fall as a junior!

By: Junior
by: MeJan 17, 2017 11:43:17 PM

Not if you keep an open mind and look for a sisterhood that wants what your can offer, including accepting you add a junior. Top tiers may be harder to get into as they don't take as many, but I counted my blessings when day 2 my bottom three, aka top tiers, were gone.
I got my first choice as a junior in a mid sorority and couldn't be happier.
Main advice for recruitment is to be yourself and don't stress about being a junior...

By: Me
by: KappaJan 25, 2017 3:12:49 PM

No I rushed as a junior too you're fine

By: Kappa
#3  by: pan_da   

So Spring Fling info session tonight was cancelled due to inclement weather.

PNMs will need to contact each chapter individually to see if they are participating in Spring COB.\n\n\n\n\n

By: pan_da
by: Pan hellJan 23, 2017 5:40:09 PM

It's ridiculous to me that UCF Pan can't just post on their website which sororities are having spring recruitment so girls don't waste their time contacting chapters that aren't, since most are not..

By: Pan hell
by: @^Jan 23, 2017 6:23:24 PM

yeah they're trying to really push formal recruitment but it's annoying how they're making spring recruitment like nonexistent.

By: @^
by: lmaoJan 29, 2017 8:37:01 PM

wow it's gonna be so tough to actually contact chapters to see when their events are... sounds a lot like fraternity rush

By: lmao
#4  by: fy1.   

If you are interested in a chapter I would recommend contacting their recruitment chair. There contact information will be on their website

By: fy1.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.