facebook

how can i become a theta

by:    

I really want to be apart of kappa alpha theta at ucf! i plan on rushing in the fall as a sophomore and I want to know what thetas looks for (qualities, grades, ect) just please comment anything thing that could help me get into theta that I could work on! please be helpful and not rude thanks!

Posted By: possible theta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

...this isn't the right way to become a part of a sorority. this is honestly kind of a turn off and I'm part of theta.

first of all, you need to give every sorority a chance. and second, just be yourself. good lord don't pretend to be anything to get into any sorority. it's fake and people can see that from miles away. just relax!

By: theta
#2by:    

...this isn't the right way to become a part of a sorority. this is honestly kind of a turn off and I'm part of theta.

first of all, you need to give every sorority a chance. and second, just be yourself. good lord don't pretend to be anything to get into any sorority. it's fake and people can see that from miles away. just relax!

By: theta
#3by:    

If u want to be a theta make sure u have plenty of daddy issues, obsess over guys to the point where they think ur a stalker, go out and get drunk as much as possible (then brag about ur bar presence), and be prepared the the super culty and creepy pref night !! Good luck !!!

By: Well
by: ?   

Someone is jealous!

By: ?
by: wow girl   

You sound really bitter. So you preffed there and you're mad you didn't get a bid huh?

By: wow girl
by: Stop categorizing   

Lmao I know thetas who literally do not go out at all. Quit acting like you know everything about every single girl in a sorority.

By: Stop categorizing
#4by:    

Probably a gamma phi ^^

By: Well
#5by:    

what's wrong with this girl wanting to be a part of theta? they are a great sisterhood and they all wear their letters with pride! stop being so hateful all the time on this site!

By: ok but

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Theta   

It's not bad wanting to be a part of a specific sorority, but it becomes more of an issue if you don't even bother looking at other sororities that are possibly a fit in case you don't get a bid or trying to be something you're not to join it

By: Theta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.