facebook

should i rush spring or fall?

by:    

I'll be a first semester freshman this spring, and second semester freshman in the fall. Should I do spring or fall rush? What houses are doing spring rush? I don't know anyone in any houses
Will rushing as an older girl in the fall hurt my chances?

Posted By: Springrush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

See who is out there this spring and if nothing feels right try again in the fall. Spring is more casual and more personable; which maybe something to consider.

By: greek
#2by:    

I'd say wait for fall, you definitely won't be an "older" girl as a second semester freshman. "Older" would be considered juniors and even a lot of them get in. Yes spring is very casual but there's nothing like the fall rush experience and I feel as though that's the best way to truly know where you belong, especially since you won't get to explore every option in the spring and one of the chapters not doing spring might be home. It's also an easier foot to start off on making best friends in your chapter because you'll have a much bigger pledge class. Your chances won't be hurt by waiting, but in the fall when they ask what your class level is just say freshman, not second semester freshman (doesn't matter much but still). Just my opinion though! Do what you think feels right.

By: opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.