facebook

well

by:    

I'm going to rush fall, but I'm a junior with a 2.5 gpa....what are my chances?

Posted By: Eh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Each frat has its own initiation/membership minimum GPA, many are above 2.5 to initiate. Rush and see what they say

By: Realistic
#2by:    

I'm sorry, I should've specified. I'm a girl, rushing a sorority. My bad!

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Oh, well then your chances are slim to none.

By: Wow
#4by:    

you need a 2.5 to go through recruitment, but most chapters would prefer a higher gpa

By: .
#5by:    

I went through as a junior with a 2.8 and got a bid. I know some sororities will cut based on gpa and some won't be as harsh. It'll probably depend more on if you connect with the girls enough for them to look past it and you should probably mention that you had a rough patch you're working to improve. :) good luck

By: it'll depend
by: Gpa   

2.8 is pretty different than a 2.5 considering she's at the bare minimum to even rush. Many sororities have minimums to even consider you that are higher than that, so it doesn't matter if they like you if you don't meet their GPA minimum. Make sure you have a stellar spring to help.

By: Gpa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.