facebook

spring rush

by: ???

What sororities are doing spring rush? Or when will they officially announce it?

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Srsly   

Bump!! Please answer

By: Srsly
#2  by: hm   

Pan changed the rules on us (again..) this year. Events are all going to be invite-only and it's pretty much reserved for girls that chapters already know they want. I'm not sure how other chapters are doing it so they may invite some randoms, but I doubt it. I know it sucks, but it makes sense since last year we had 500+ girls sign up for spring rush and only like 20 got bids between all the chapters that held events. If it isn't gonna work out for you for spring just stick it out until fall.

By: hm
by: ^Dec 11, 2016 5:27:57 PM

Yeah, for some sororities you're going to have to contact them and they'll invite you if they want to, other sororities already know who they want unfortunately.

By: ^
by: ?Dec 11, 2016 7:34:17 PM

so are the sororities still doing spring fling? I thought they all had to have tables set up there and girls who wanna rush talk to the girls at the tables and then get invited to the events

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.