by:    

gamma phi or dz and why

Posted By: be honest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

gamma thigh please don't embarrass yourself

By: #1
by: Try harder    

What a cute comment. No one has ever said this before. You're so original!

Also before you embarrass yourself further I'm not in either of these sororities. But from an outside perspective I think Gamma Phi has grown so much in such a short time. DZ has their issues with getting in trouble and some girls not being enthusiastic about their chapter. Every gamma phi I have met is proud to be a gamma phi

By: Try harder
#2by:    

Gamma phi is garbage... I see way more DZs out at the bar, more DZs invited on date functions, and more DZs involved in general. Plus, DZ has WAY prettier girls when you compare the two chapters. When's the last time you heard of Gamma Thigh having a sweetheart competition?? Right

DZ > Gamma Phi

By: Honestly
by: Lmfao   

I'm glad you think the only thing that creates a good sisterhood is looks and how much a sorority goes out to bars. Totally what being in a sorority is all about (:

By: Lmfao
#3by:    

DZ is definitely better than gamma phi in other areas besides just looks (some top tier looking girls) idk why this is even being questioned lol

By: #3
by: lol   

then why does barely anyone go to gamma phi events if they participate in "literally every" event?

By: lol
by: ?   

I see a decent amount of people go to gamma phi events, a lot of people went to moonball, and not having a full house does not mean "barely anyone" goes, but okay. and you continue you dodge what areas delta zeta is better in than gamma phi besides "some top tier girls". if you have nothing of substance to add, don't comment.

By: ?
#4by:    

Both of these sororities are garbage don't waste your time / money lol

By: Bruh
by: Pi Phi   

You sound really upset lol.
If a girl is happy where she is in terms of which sorority why do you care so much?

By: Pi Phi
#5by:    

the whole "gamma thigh" thing really confuses me, most of the girls are an average weight??? and even if they weren't, who cares?

By: XO
#6by:    

Gamma phi is the better sorority. Every girl I've met is down to earth and a lot of fun which is something I can't say about any DZs that I've met.

By: Gpb
by: Ok   

Ok gamma phi

By: Ok
#7by:    

you're literally arguing about who is bottom of the bottom like stop. they both have positive and negative aspects but in the end who really cares who's bottom and second to bottom? give it a rest.

By: omg
by: A    

I haven't seen anyone mention tier besides you and other petty people. People are just asking which sorority is better in general, and arguing over tiers is silly but some sororities in general are just more involved

By: A
by: umm   

awkward because I'm saying that it's stupid to be arguing about who's more bottom hence it's stupid to be arguing about tiers but ok!!

By: umm
#8by:    

This is literally the dumbest thread on here and that's saying something lol. Both sororities need to calm down, no one is going to change their opinion of either organization regardless of what is said on here so just stop.

By: Frat guy
#9by:    

I'm really confused by this thread. I've been a member of one of these two chapters for three years now and I've never once thought about who is lower or for what reason? All i know is I love my sisterhood, I love my letters, and I wouldn't be half the person I am today if I wasn't in my chapter. If anyone was actually in their chapter for the right reasons then they would understand that it doesn't matter what "tier" a chapter is because a sorority is so much more than that.

By: confused

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: what lol   

Why did you resurrect this thread for?

By: what lol
#10by:    

every gamma phi i have ever met has been sweet and proud of her sorority. DZs are frankly just mean and a little culty tbh.

By: definitely gpb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.