Thoughts???

Posted By: Shakedownnnn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

zeta should've gotten first
ksig should've placed

By: ?
by: Nah   

Pi phi did great and KSigs dance was definitely not better than any of the 3 that placed. Please go

By: Nah
#2by:    

pi phi killed it! Glad they came in first. Gamma phi did great too.

By: yassss
#3by:    

I didn't think piphi's was really anything special tbh. I liked zeta's more, they should've gotten first

By: eh
#4by:    

Pi phis dance was such a snooze fest. Zeta deserved first

By: Yep
#5by:    

zetas are so salty that pi phi won first. I thought they did amazing along with axid and theta. Yes zeta was good but they do the same thing every competition just with a different theme. Just saying

By: hahhh
by: that part   

by same thing you mean slay right? hahahahaa

By: that part
#6by:    

"Can't spell shakedown without rigged" Really? Over a philanthropy event? After a sister talked about her experience with abuse? I didn't think they could get more shallow but that was a new low.

By: @ zeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

^ Aye but at least Jena give good head thoooo

By: lol
by: bruhhh   

the throat is fire!!

By: bruhhh
#8by:    

Haha it's painfully obvious that the only people on here talking about how good pi phi did, are pi phis themselves. Everyone knew zeta killed it and deserved first, it was one of the best performances they've ever done

By: Lol
by: Lol   

I am in Pi Phi and I agree, Zeta was amazing! We all loved their dance and we weren't judging so please don't blame us for the outcome! We were all just dancing to raise money for a great cause!

By: Lol
by: Didn't even compete    

I was literally one of the people who said pi phi killed it and no I'm not in pi phi, I just really enjoyed their dance so don't make assumptions? Yeah zeta was really great but pi phi won oh well, you guys don't have to outdo everyone every time, it's not all about winning its about charity so please let it goooooo you sound petty and jealous

By: Didn't even compete
by: but actually   

no, it's so painfully obvious that zeta's are the one commenting that they should've won oops

By: but actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.