facebook

pc's

by: so

So now that the semester is coming to a close and most if not all sororities have initiated their members, who got the best PC this year? are any sororities rising/falling?

Posted By: so
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pangirl   

ADPi did really well, and gamma phi got their best class yet. Also, kappa got a really good group of girls too.

By: pangirl
by: What?Nov 12, 2016 10:37:21 AM

I honestly don't think Kappa did well at all with their girls this year. I don't see it. Sorry y'all.

By: What?
by: agreedNov 12, 2016 5:14:04 PM

kappa keeps saying that this recruitment put them on the radar and got some top tiers worried but i honestly don't see a difference in this PC compared to others. not trying to be mean but they definitely didn't move up with this PC

By: agreed
#2  by: :)   

Tridelt definitely has the best PC in my opinion

By: :)
by: OhNov 10, 2016 2:16:26 PM

Thanks for the input, Tridelt.

By: Oh
by: Lol Nov 15, 2016 4:20:54 PM

Tridelt is the worst of them all

By: Lol
#3  by: TriDelt   

Tri Delta did really well, better than KD this year

By: TriDelt
by: OhNov 10, 2016 2:17:20 PM

Again, thanks for your contribution, Tridelt. So surprising that your own sorority had the best pc in your humble opinion.

By: Oh
#4  by: unpopular opinion   

Personally I think the mids got the best PCs. Axid, theta, pi phi. See, they don't recruit according mostly to looks like top tiers do, and they don't recruit mostly based on getting numbers and taking who they can like bottom tiers do. They actually get the girls they really want, whose personalities and mindsets fit with them best. Obviously this thread is just referring to looks, but if you based it on actual sisterhood the mids have it down.

By: unpopular opinion
#5  by: yes   

Tridelt

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.