facebook

adpi insta likes

by:    

I will lose a lot of respect for phi delt if they don't disqualify adpi from the competition after that stunt they pulled with buying their likes. just wondering if anyone else agrees or caught on to that?

Posted By: ok so
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why does it matter if they bought their likes? It's a competition. Anyone can do it

By: Why
by: Well    

What does it matter if an athlete uses steroids? If a politician pays people to elect them? It's called integrity. Try it sometime.

By: Well
by: uyvb   

and im sure you've never taken an adderall before either

By: uyvb
by: Uh   

I can say with 100% honesty I've never taken an adderall in my life. And if thats the best example you have to support your case... checkmate.

By: Uh
by: lol   

never taken adderall before actually and that just makes you stay up and focus not necessarily cheating lmfao

By: lol
#2by:    

Who tf cares hahah. It's a frat competition. Not the okympics.

By: Lol
#3by:    

You can't buy likes to like somebody else's photo. But nice try! Better think of another response that's also not gonna change anything at this point :) good luck!

By: You suck

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

If you realized the point of liking the picture it was for als awareness and why each chapter was participating, so I mean yeah for charity ? The fact that you took the time to look through the likes is pretty ridiculous and petty, like it's not gonna be the end of the world god forbid you lose in insta likes, like this is gonna be the thing your most proud of and tell your kids? lol

By: Who cares
#5by:    

If you realized the point of liking the picture it was for als awareness and why each chapter was participating, so I mean yeah for charity ? The fact that you took the time to look through the likes is pretty ridiculous and petty, like it's not gonna be the end of the world god forbid you lose in insta likes, like this is gonna be the thing your most proud of and tell your kids? lol

By: Who cares
#6by:    

shadyPi LMFAO

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.