facebook

zbt tier

by:    

If we are all being honest now ZBT is top. Their pledge class is a bunch of studs from what they showed at lip sync. The top frats had to come together and throw a party downtown to challenge their Halloween party. No idea why everyone doesn't think they are up there.

Posted By: Tbh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i love them to death but i still can't tell if they're top or not. if they had an on campus house, definitely. i think they're better than sigma chi but they're barely even top now so that doesn't help

By: idk
#2by:    

There can only be 4 top fraternities. If zbt wants to be top then someone has to go down. But well see as the year goes by

By: No
#3by:    

Zbt is higher than sigma chi now!!! Better looking guys, better reputation, lots of wins, very involved, popular, and KD for homecoming. But it's also because sigma chi has fallen hard and they think that just their established name is enough to keep them top.... It's not. It's a bunch of average looking dudes with attitudes that no girl likes. People just still assume sigma chi is top and zbt is below them because that's how things have been for a long time but if you look at the facts it's different now!

By: srsly
#4by:    

jealous KD got them for hoco

By: zeta
by: kd   

they were great. jealous of whoever gets them next year, I'm assuming tri delt

By: kd
by: Bye   

This 100% wasn't a zta Bc I'm in zta and we won't give them the time of day hahah

By: Bye
by: lolll   

@zeta,
shhh, you're only good for looks, not opinions sweetheart! why don't you hop of the internet and do some lines, hmm?

By: lolll
#5by:    

Everyone responding on this post is a ZBT and it's so painfully obvious. There aren't that many studs in ZBT, and sigma chi has WAY hotter guys. Yes sig chi kinda fell off for a little bit Bc they got in trouble but now they have a lot of new pledges and they're all very attractive. ZBTs pledge class is not hot. You can look at sigma Chis and just know they're top, and ZBTs look like goobers because they are. Stop trying so damn hard you make yourselves look so stupid

By: Idiots
by: lol   

You're hitting the pre work out a little too hard bro lol try less

By: lol
#6by:    

the try hard fraternity

By: zbt
by: oh wait   

we're talking about zbt, not sigma chi!

By: oh wait
by: LMAO   

The most try hard fraternity at UCF is sigma chi. Your 20 man chapter is a joke.

By: LMAO
by: @LMAO   

At least their 20 man chapter is top tier (:

By: @LMAO
by: Correction   

the sigma chi name is top tier. The guys are average lol

By: Correction
#7by:    

dude for st jude and dagger man are zbt's. enough said imo.

By: hm
by: Wtf hahahaha   

Winning a sweetheart competition doesn't make you top tier lmfao 😂😂😂😂

By: Wtf hahahaha
#8by:    

Rush ATO

By: tauDaddy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yo   

No

By: Yo
#9by:    

These dudes think they're hard. But they're soft. They're lame af.

By: Tyler

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.