facebook

zeta lip sync

by:    

How was it tonight?

Posted By: thoughts?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

were the placements based off of like sign-ins/money raised too? Because some teams places that really shouldn't have...

By: hm
by: heyyy   

Who don't you think should have placed?

By: heyyy
by: ^   

are you kidding me...they raised so much money for a great cause and if they told people everyone would be more focused on raising money and the performances would suck and not be fun to watch

By: ^
by: ok   

well if you change the rules don't you think everyone should know?

By: ok
#2by:    

I thought everyone did great. No one was terrible. Best year yet!

By: anotherGreek
#3by:    

ATO was disappointing tbh. And aephis was pretty good

By: Ya
#4by:    

Think ZBT should have placed first. I think the sorority placements were accurate!

By: Personally

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yeah   

zbt was really good. I don't think kappa sig should've placed, phi delt was better. Pi phi's dance was just average, I didn't think they'd place, tri delt deserved second, and obviously adpi killed it. I thought it was weird they got rid of the overall winner though.

By: yeah
by: phi delt   

phi delt killed it. also think that delta sig should have placed but they probably all didn't raise enough money to place

By: phi delt
#5by:    

I thought Tridelt deff did not deserve to place their dance was horrible. There were so many girls that messed up I think it's hilarious how they continue to give places to the same sororities. Except ADPi they were good but I also recognized older members participating in the dance I get it's not just new members but not really fair.

By: Tridelt
#6by:    

Adpi was insane but ZETA KILLED IT. best year yet for sure

By: lets be real
by: .   

agreed

By: .
#7by:    

KD should've placed ..

By: Why
by: lol   

kd was nothing special

By: lol
by: but   

Better than pi phi imo.

By: but

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.