facebook

junior pnm?

by:    

I was wondering if any sororities will even consider me next year because I'll be a junior (technically I'll be a second-semester sophomore). I wanted to rush as a freshman but I have to pay for it on my own and I can finally afford it.
If my gpa is pretty good is there a slight chance?

Posted By: merp
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

we actually took a lot of juniors this year and last year in my sorority. definitely give it a try and see how it all goes :)

By: yes
#2by:    

Top tiers don't take a lot and some sorority's nationals require them to get exceptions to accept juniors.
That being said if you keep your options open you'd probably find a home if you have all the other things going for you that sororities look for (personality, mesh well with the sisters, and present yourself well)

By: Maybe
#3by:    

I just joined a sorority this semester even though I'm a junior! And there's a few other juniors in my new member class :)

By: newmember
#4by:    

thanks guys I'm going to try and hope for the best :)

By: <3

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.