facebook

pan tension

by:    

Why was every chapter during recruitment telling me that pan here gets along? On here it at least appears like everyone hates each other with so many rude comments. Doesn't make some new members feel comfortable. I don't know how to approach some chapters because of the way they at least look on here.

Posted By: Anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

dont pay attention to the negativity on this site!! it's only a tiny fraction of the pan experience. I'm in pi phi and I have really great friends in kd, adpi, aephi, kappa, chi o, dz, and axid. All my friends have best friends in all the other chapters too!! There are a few rivalries between certain chapters but for the most part (from my experience) there really is a lot of pan love, hopefully you'll see :)

By: hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Anon   

Ok that helped thanks! I have some friends in different chapters as well so when I saw all of this negativity it was surprising

By: Anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.