facebook

rushing with low gpa

by:    

im a senior in high school and all through high school i've taken very difficult honors and AP courses and i ended up with a 2.99 after struggling through those classes. I was wondering 1) can i still get a bid from a house 2) if my entire gpa from high school will count including all of senior year 3) how do houses get to know our gpa? Thank you!!

Posted By: anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would first suggest lightening up some of the harder classes if you want to get into UCF.
Second, GPA requirements are very strict at most sororities, and below a 3.0 you'd strugle getting a bid as a college freshman. Yes, your entire high school GPA counts.
Ucf gives your GPA to panhellenic for recruitment.

By: Panhell
#2by:    

I think that if you don't do freshman summer then UCF gives Panhellenic your high school GPA. If you do freshman summer, UCF gives Panhellenic your UCF GPA only. So do summer classes and do well

By: I think
#3by:    

Some houses won't even look at you if you're not even at a 3.0

By: Honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.