facebook

are tiers really based on looks?

by:    

Isn't that kind of pathetic and shallow?

Posted By: Wot
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

yeah

By: Well
#2by:    

yeah, the top tier houses seriously don't care about anything besides looks. Preffed at 2 top tiers & a middle tier 2 years ago and ran home to the middle tier because of how genuine the girls were, I could tell they really loved each other and were there for more than just looks. To this day I couldn't have ever been more happy with my decision/sisterhood!

By: YEP
#3by:    

Yes, tiers are only based on looks.
And yes, it is pathetic and shallow.
This id why all of us tried to warn PNMs on this site not to pick sororities for their tiers as it says nothing about their sisterhood

By: Tiers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

im in a top tier sorority and didnt go into recruitment thinking about tiers. i preffed a top tier, mid tier, and bottom tier. i ended up running home to my top tier sorority because i actually felt like i belonged there unlike the other two chapters, although they are all amazing in their own ways. i truly don't believe that all top tiers are based on looks especially being on the other side of it, so before you know how the process works for recruitment in that chapter then just keep your mouths shut.

By: lol
by: Re lol   

You may not have picked them based off their looks, but they picked you based off yours. And next year when you're on the other side, you'll see what we mean.
Unattractive girls need not apply.

By: Re lol
by: lol   

i have been on the other side and i said that but ooooooook. you would know.

by: Re re lol   

Not my fault that you did not articulate well that you meant being on the other side of Recruitment and not just being in the sorority now. Regardless, don't mind us for not believing that it's just a coincidence that only really pretty girls are ones that "fit"

By: Re re lol
by: lol   

literally every sorority has facey girls and not so facey girls so nah not a coincidence

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.