facebook

disappointed in chi o

by:    

Chi Omega used to be one of the more diverse sororities but for the fall pledge class everyone looks the same...sucks they've turned into every other sorority

Posted By: PCPC
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Looks isn't everything.

By: Come on
#2by:    

It's actually comical how Chi O would get so much hate for being so diverse with their pledge classes in the past. Now that they have taken more girls that "look the same" or however you are putting it, you are disappointed in them? How does that work? Either way they are being critiqued.

By: Hypocrisy
by: Wait what?   

PCPC- I think she meant in general that Chi O has been put down in the past because of their diversity. For all we know, maybe these girls were the best fit this year for their sisterhood. Looks aren't everything and maybe this PC is the right fit for them this time regardless of whether they look more cookie cutter sorority girl or not.

By: Wait what?
#3by:    

Imo chi o's pledge class was still pretty diverse and they were still able to take a good pledge class, good job ladies!

By: Uh
by: Somo   

They were definitely not as diverse as they used to be in the past.

By: Somo
#4by:    

I loved Chi O. They were totally nice girls.

By: new2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Seeing if I can post this emoji

By: 🚢🏻

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.