facebook

video day videos

by: Curious

Do most sororities post their video day videos online after recruitment? I'm just curious to see all of them.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Curious   

How does this happen? You have your 3 preferences going into bid day , and you get a bid from a sorority that was never a preference. Puts you in an embarrassing and awkward position. You naturally assume at that point a bid will be coming from one of your preferences.
Can someone please explain this?? Seems cruel to me, just saying.

By: Curious
#2  by: Videos   

First of all ^ lol wrong thread.

I've seen several already and PiPhi, Kappa, and ChiOs were amazing. Way to not do stereotypical videos and show yourselves candidly.
DZs was pretty good too.
Sorry AXID, I couldn't finish watching yours after the first 2 minutes told me nothing about your sisterhood.
And AEPhi seriously needs to fire their videographer for that awful lighting and awkward takes.

By: Videos
by: LolAug 21, 2016 11:35:30 PM

I also thought alpha xis was awful. I think aephis was good, I loved the outdoor UCF themed shots! I also really liked PiPhis! Definitely better than the stereotypical ones you see online. In general UCF videos have been really good

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.