facebook

new rankings for sororities

by:    

Considering the new pledge classes, what do you guys think is the new sorority rank?

Posted By: B
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

tbh it seems like none of the past few pledge classes from anyone have been that great but i think thats because all of the chapters are getting a more diverse group of girls in terms of looks. i really do think the tops had the best out of the community but definitely not ever. but hey thats just me

By: idk
#12by:    

Impressed with: tri delt, zeta, axid, most of pi phi, chi o
Disappointing: KD and adpi

By: Abc
by: XYZ   

I was honestly surprised by how well PiPhi and Chi O did. Good for them

By: XYZ
by: ok but   

theta rushed like hell and it shows

By: ok but
#13by:    

Still so confused in what world do any of you think chi o actually got a good PC hello no

By: Kkkkkkkkkk
by: Umm   

There's no way that's a CHIO saying that. Whoever you are you need to chill out. We don't act catty like that so just stop and if you are you need to read our values again.

By: Umm
#14by:    

All this useless hate over each other's pc's is stupid. Not even fraternities do this to each other. Shameful

By: Wut

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: This   

Seriously. To think that it's other sorority women who come on here and say things like that. How can another lady use words like "pigs and dogs" to put another group down.

By: This
#15by:    

Chi O is in full force on here, chill yall

By: ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.