facebook

new rankings for sororities

by:    

Considering the new pledge classes, what do you guys think is the new sorority rank?

Posted By: B
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Top:
Zeta= KD
Tridelt

Middle:
ADPi
Theta
Pi phi= Alpha Z
KKG

Bottom:
Chi O
AEPHI
Gamma Phi Beta
Dz

By: B
by: Hmm    

Chi o def moves up to bottom of the middle with kappa. There newest pledge class is the best one to date.

By: Hmm
by: hm   

gamma phi and dz are at least equal, if not dz above gamma phi. they're both awesome chapters though (:

By: hm
by: Just saying   

Chi O and AEPhi are equal for sure

By: Just saying
#2by:    

Theta you're not above the other mids, please stop its embarassing lmao

By: Come on
by: Lmao   

As a girl who's literally watched her friends go on this site and write things purposefully to make it sound like it was written by a person in a specific sorority, I highly doubt a theta wrote this

By: Lmao
by: Truth   

This^

By: Truth
#3by:    

ZTA/kd
Tri delt

Middle
Adpi
Pi phi
Theta/ axid
Kkg/ chi o

Bottom
Aephi
Gamma phi
Dz

By: I
#4by:    

top:
ZTA / KD
Tri Delt

upper mid:
ADPI

middle:
PIPHI/ Theta
AXID

Lower mid:
KKG/CHIO

bottom:
aephi
gamma phi beta
DZ

By: true
by: A   

KKG is above CHIO in the lower middle tier but other then that this list is right

By: A
#5by:    

I'm in a middle tier sorority and agree theta, PI Phi, and a xi d are all equal. I also don't think kappa is that high and I think a e phi is above chi o. Also adpi isn't in the same league as the other tops but they are slightly better than the mids. This is my picture of the rankings:

ZTA/KD
tri delt

Adpi
Theta/pi Phi/axid

Kappa
Aephi
Chio
Dz/gamma phi

By: Mid tier
by: ...   

this is kinda off

By: ...
by: Curious   

How so?

By: Curious
#6by:    

Lol in what world is AEPhi above ChiO

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lolll   

literally in every world

By: lolll
#7by:    

Haven't changed

ZTA/kd
Tri delt

Adpi
Pi phi / Theta/ axid
Kkg

ChiO
Aephi
Gamma phi
Dz

By: No
by: Sorrybutno   

You're blind if you don't think chi o has moved up to lower mid tier with kappa. Like give these girls some credit

By: Sorrybutno
#8by:    

Everyone can take a good look around and see Tri Delt is not top three anymore. KD took a hit too tbh.

By: I think
by: wondering   

so in your opinion, who's the top three now?

By: wondering
by: I think    

I think Adpi moved past Tri Delta. That's just my personal opinion though.. And no not an ADPI

By: I think
#9by:    

Zta
Kd
Tridelt
Adpi

Pi phi
Theta/axid

Kkg
Chi o
Aephi

Gamma phi
Dz

By: .
by: Nope   

No way PiPhi.. I'll even say you are even with Theta but from what I have seen of the new pledge class you might have slipped a peg or two.

By: Nope
by: Ok   

Put pi phi with axid and theta and this is very on point!

By: Ok
by: what??    

Have you seen Pi Phi's new pledge class? They got so many cute girls wth? lol Not saying they are above Theta but they did get a great pledge class!

By: what??
by: Pi phi   

As a junior in pi phi who has never written on this site I can tell you right now that we don't consider ourselves above axid or theta or anyone really, but more importantly we truly don't care about tier, we strive for a happy sisterhood and we absolutely love our new pc (: looks aside they are all beautiful high quality girls to us, and I hope every chapter feels just as in love with their new girls and doesn't judge them based on appearance

By: Pi phi
#10by:    

Honestly I feel like kd is even maybe below or the same as tri delt at this point. Their last two pledge classes have been horrible.

By: K
by: ok zeta   

good job zeta, we're still equal to you. calm down

By: ok zeta
by: seriously   

zeta has been the clear top for some time now and that's not going to change after this pc, tri delta had an amazing pc and KD was just eh this time

By: seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.