facebook

pref night

by:    

PNMs, where did you pref? Who did you like the best?

Posted By: Sista
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Theta and Pi phi I am so torn!!

By: Torn
by: hi   

I am not in either but have friends in both. They're both great but on average I hear less drama from pi phi. Go with your heart tho!

By: hi
#2by:    

none because mine sucked

By: pnm
by: Pan Love   

Honestly, I feel bad for whatever house you may or may not run home to tomorrow. With that attitude, you don't deserve to join the sisterhoods that opened their doors to you.
Joining a sisterhood, any sisterhood, is a privilege and for you to speak poorly of a sisterhood that was open and willing and saw potential in you is very inconsiderate of you. I hope you change you attitude by bid day tomorrow and give your potential new home a chance.

By: Pan Love
#3by:    

I found theta to be more genuine and chill, I put them first and I hope I run home tomorrow!

By: pnmchick
#4by:    

i went to one house - ae phi...not thrilled.

By: just one
#5by:    

I'm think I found my future big at theta I really hope I can run home tomorrow :(

By: Pnm
#6by:    

Chi O and Theta. I wasn't sure before, but the girl I talked to in Chi O really made me realize it was home.

By: Rushed
#7by:    

Quit before my 1st one even started

#8by:    

kappa, kd and aephi. chose kd as my top

#9by:    

Gamma phi, dz and KD, went KD!

By: Pnm
#10by:    

DZ, KKG, KD..... Ran home to KD!!!!

By: Pref

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.