facebook

not a good rush. can i get a do-over?

by:    

i ended up with one house on my list. will that mean i automatically get it? I am so unhappy and confused. I really wanted Zeta.

Posted By: confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There are amazing things about every house. The house that kept you saw amazing things in you. Why do you have your heart so set on zeta? What house kept you?

By: Panlove
#2by:    

The house you have obviously loves you and wants to accept you. Why would you want a house that doesn't want you? You could get your one house on bid day unless you go in with a bad attitude and they see that, then they could drop you

By: No
by: ok   

i am going to try my best but i have been crying all day. i feel so cheated. they just don't know me and they dropped me for no reason.

By: ok
by: Zeta   

Your comment is SO one-sided. You are saying that Zeta "doesn't know you and they dropped you for no reason"...
However you mentally dropped 11 other sororities that YOU don't know when you decided you only want zeta. But you don't know them any more than they "don't know you"... Maybe you should give the sorority that kept you a chance because they don't know you either, yet they still saw something good in you to keep you.

By: Zeta
#3by:    

Which house do you have left??

By: Well...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.