facebook

wanting to affiliate

by: help???

I'm an initiated member of a sorority that happens to be top tier at UCF and I want to affiliate with my chapter but I'm scared of not fitting it with the girls or not even given the chance to affiliate. I've had family members and friends that go to UCF and they haven't been able to tell me anything positive about my chapter. I'm willing to do anything to be a part of my sorority but it's just really intimidating. Does anyone have any advice?

Posted By: help???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Affiliation   

I hate to say it, but if you are apprehensive it is probably for a good reason. Tried out, Kady, and Jada have all been known to B Patty towards any woman who does not meet the exact mold that they are looking for. I think according to pretty much every sororities Nationals you have to give a transfer member at least a chance, but that doesn't mean they won't make it as miserable as possible for you to make you want to drop or to find an excuse not to affiliate you. I would suggest definitely giving it a chance, but if it is one of those three organizations you can expect a difficult road ahead unless you are exactly what they are looking for

By: Affiliation
by: AffiliationAug 18, 2016 8:39:14 PM

Sorry, I was using talk to text on my phone and it clearly did not recognize every word. The first few should be Tri Delta, zeta, and KD. They are known to be Petty.

By: Affiliation

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.