facebook

warning pnms!!!!

by:    

Please please please hear me out because I know too many girls who have made this mistake. If you really love a middle or bottom chapter but also like a top, DO NOT BASE YOUR DECISION ON LOOKS OR TIER RANKING. Literally every single person who has done this regrets it and most of them drop or spend absurd amounts of money on a chapter they hate. If you TRULY connect with the girls in a top, then go for it, but don't just choose a top over a middle that you'd enjoy more just because top tier status is attractive to you. think about where your personality (not your face!) belongs.

I have several friends in top tiers who constantly talk about hating it. They don't feel comfortable being seen without make up, they talk about how the sisters acted so interested in them during recruitment and completely ignored them after. If you are attracted to a top JUST because you want a bunch of gorgeous friends, please think about how you care about OTHER people's opinions of your friends more than your OWN.

I know far too many girls who said all rush week "But it's not just the looks! I have great conversations there and they seem to really like me!" Just to find that after the whole recruitment show is over, the act is dropped and the cattiness begins. IM NOT SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF ALL GIRLS. Just from my experience. If you are caught between a top tier and a middle/bottom, please think about who you actually will be happy with, whichever one that is.

Posted By: Real talk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

As a girl who's best friend dropped KD for this EXACT reason, this could not be more accurate.

By: Wow
#2by:    

Dropped tri delt for this reason lol

By: Tru
#3by:    

Love to all my proud middle sisters. totalsororitymove.com/being-in-a-middle-tier-sorority-is-low key-the-best/

By: Yes! Preach!!
#4by:    

Thank you!

By: Finally

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

As someone who has seen this happen, it's very unfortunate when you don't pick who you feel comfortable with and go with a sorority bc of their "tier"( and by the way, they rank themselves.. It's not like there is an official ranking).
I have seen girls that are edgy or a little different be recruited by facey houses and when they get there they are made fun of or ignored bc they don't fit the cookie cutter mold. It's sad but it happens every year. Sooooo many girls complain that they wish they would have listened to their gut but it's too late by then.

By: Well
#6by:    

While I get the point you were trying to make, it's unfortunate that you would post something like this during rush week, when girls should make their OWN decisions, not choices based on the experience of one of your friends. I have had friends drop their sororities (or just generally be unhappy in them) in ALL "tiers" for all sorts of reasons. While it's definitely true that some sororities are more "classically pretty," that doesn't mean they have to be shallow or mean, and it's really messed up to think that way. One of my best friends quit Alpha Xi because a few girls were so mean to her, but that doesn't mean Alpha Xi is filled with bad people, as we all know. Try not to be so judgmental and understand that the vast majority of girls in Greek life DO join for the "right reasons."

By: rush14

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.