facebook

the process of cutting girls??

by:    

I got dropped by my top 6 except for 2 of them. I literally only need one hand to count how many parties I have. Was this the most severe cut between rounds? Assuming I'm my best, how likely is it that I'll get dropped by those two also?

Posted By: anxious pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you still have parties today, it shouldn't matter which chapter didn't invite you back. Keep an open mind and stay positive!

By: rg
#2by:    

You might get cut by them also, you just don't know. just keep an open mind about the houses that did invite you back and you will be ok!!! You will wind up where you belong!!

By: Well
#3by:    

I thought I was cut by most of my "top" choices too after UCF day. But the house I put 7th ended up being my favorite from Philanthropy day on, and I couldn't be happier now in this sorority.
You can't judge an organization by just one member and 20 minutes. You'll find your home if you forget about those that dropped you and focus on what the sororities who kept you saw in you.

By: Just breathe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I got cut too from the ones I want. Now I am going to parties with heavy set girls.

By: ugh
by: Omg    

Are u serious?? If you were only open to two houses, then that is a problem right there! How can you say you are only going to parties now with heavy set girls? Wtf. Honestly if that's how you feel, you prob shouldn't be rushing!!

By: Omg
#5by:    

Ask your Rho gamma

By: Rho Gamma
#6by:    

I went through recruitment 2 years ago and after the UCF days I only had 2 sororities left, one I absolutely loved, which was a sorority considered top middle tier, and one I hated because they were considered bottom tier and everyone else hated them but throughout the rest of the week I got to know those girls and I fell in love with that bottom sorority and appreciate the honest and open sisterhood they have. You have to go into every house with an open mind and give everyone a chance. I choose my sorority and they choose me. I am so happy as an alum of my bottom tier sorority because it doesn't matter if a girl is a skinny pretty blonde when you have someone who loves you even when you are sitting around in sweats watching Netflix and pigging out on food, or when they are holding your hair while you're puking over a nasty bar toilet after drinking too much, and when you realize you have almost 200 girls that you can call when you need to be cheered up. Even after graduating, I know these girls will always be there for me no matter what. Please please trust the system and be yourself. You will find where you belong.

By: Stay positive
by: panlovvvve   

just a reminder that if you're considering top tier you can get this at a top tier house. not just bottom. all depends on where you feel comfortable

By: panlovvvve
by: pnm   

This makes me feel so much better, I only had three parties today and was very upset at first but now I feel better!! The houses I talked today were pretty awesome so I just hope I can go back to all three tomorrow!

By: pnm
by: Stay positive    

But yes absolutely you can find this at a top tier as well as long as you figure out who you are and what you value. Rush for the right reasons and you'll find where you belong. You should love your sisters for who they are on the inside.

By: Stay positive

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.