facebook

just different at ucf

by:    

I was at an out of state SEC school where football, tailgating and greek life is top notch. I became a sister at a great house and after two years had to come home to Florida due to family issues. The house I belong to is on the UCF campus and is what I would consider top tier too. Its just different. Greek life here is not what greek life is at my other school. Its like a watered-down version and just blah. I did not associate with my sorority at UCF because I felt I wanted to have only a top notch experience that I had without developing disappointment. Sorry, its just a reality of UCF greek. Its like being in a sorority at a community college.

Posted By: pan girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hi so honestly my best advise for you is to try going through recruitment again! There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting the feel of every sorority on Greek ct. I understand your old school had a different perspective on things but that doesn't mean you won't click with a different group of girls.

By: Pan friend
by: pangirl   

I can't go thru recruitment again. I am an initiated sister of a sorority. I am just going to concentrate on school and graduate.

By: pangirl
#2by:    

This really worries me bc I am Alston transferring also from an out of state SEC school to UCF in the spring & I want to affiliate with my chapter but I don't want to get torn apart by the chapter. It's a middle tier sorority at my old school but top tier at UCF & I'm just terrified that I will not fit in or even be given the chance to affiliate but I want to try bc I really want to be a part of sisterhood:(

By: transfer student

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

stfu no one cares what you did at your other school lol

By: lol
by: jealous?   

Seems like you UCF people are upset just because we were at a SEC school and a real greek system.

By: jealous?
by: Ummm   

Now. People are upset because you are acting like a b!t<h.

By: Ummm
#4by:    

Why did you even take the time to write this lol

By: wut lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.