facebook

ucf day 1 thoughts

by:    

What were the thoughts after ucf day?

Posted By: PNMs
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

My favorites were alpha Xi, aephi and delta zeta. Had good conversations and they were really welcoming!

By: Pnm
#2by:    

My favorites were tri delt and theta! But only saw 6 houses today

By: PNM
#3by:    

i had great convos at alpha xi and chi omega. pi beta phi was my favorite!

By: newgirl
#4by:    

I really liked the girl I talked to in Delta Zeta and I liked Theta too!

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Most of the girls were so fake. It was hard to talk to them because I felt like they were just judging me. I am a transfer with an AA and this seems like it is mostly for naive young freshmen. I guess I will go tomorrow.

By: OMG
by: UCF   

All of the houses today were like that or just some??

By: UCF
by: hey   

i can guarantee you (at least in my chapter) absolutely no one was judging you, and they were all probably impressed that you have your AA. I was not naive nor a freshman when I rushed and neither were many of my friends. If you go into it believing that people are judging you then you're just gonna psych yourself out and have a bad time when none of that is true. The "fakeness" you see is honestly just the girls being as nice and welcoming as possible to make you feel open and comfortable, although it can come off as artificial, remember that we've worked so hard all week to prepare for you all coming to our chapters and we're so excited to meet you no matter who you are. (again, speaking for my chapter and most of the others that I know well).

By: hey
#6by:    

I had pretty nice conversations everywhere I went, girls were so friendly. Only exception is zeta, they seemed really bored and tired. Just my experience tho!

By: tbh
#7by:    

I loved Pi Beta Phi, Zeta and Chi Omega! I had amazing convos in all three cant wait to see whats in store with the other 6 houses tomorrow!

By: soexcited
#8by:    

LOVED THETA AND ZETA!!!!!!!

By: cantwait
#9by:    

Pi phi and KD stood out to me the most

By: Pnm
#10by:    

Every chapter was nice so far but I really loved kappa and alpha xi, Really excited for the next 6

By: Yo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.