facebook

insight from girls in top tiers

by: letsbereal

Curious, can any girls in top tiers share a little bit about their experience so far? Are they really as catty and mean to each other as people think? Does KD really hate one another like literally everyone says? I always hear people say "Oh every KD I know hates being in KD" or "my friend dropped Zeta because there was too much drama" but I've never heard much from a top tier girl herself. Anyone care to anonymously share a good/bad experience?

Posted By: letsbereal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

I'll be honest I was a KD and I dropped because of how clique-y everyone was. They'd give us the same speech every chapter about how we needed to care about each other more and how our sisterhood was lacking but no one ever changed their ways. A lot of girls join because they want a top tier house and then drop because they realize that if you aren't one of the cool, facey girls no one cares about you. Some people really do love it and have stayed here all four years, but those are usually the girls who are the "popular" ones.

By: hm
#2  by: truth   

the bottom line is you get what you put in and if you make an effort to be close with your sisters then you will most definitely be close with your sisters and you'll love each other but if not and you just see everyone as being in a different clique then you'll make yourself feel like you can't talk to every girl and be friends with every girl when in reality if you just be genuine and have fun then sisters are bound to love you whether you're in KD Tridelt or Zeta

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.