By: Hey
#2by:    

a gang

By: lmao
#3by:    

bunch of GDI wanna be

By: .
#4by:    

Gazoni are what the old ΛΧΑs were before they got kicked off in Spring 15. Still rush guys, have pledges, and throw parties but without the Greek life regulations. But have no ties with Lanbda Chi nationals anymore so there's not really any networking after college for these guys. They Party HARD though

By: Beer addict
#5by:    

Everything @beeraddict said. They're actually really cool guys. I would check them out and attend one of their rush events. They're what a stereotypical American frat would be, they party very very hard and have a ton of fun without having to worry about any rules, they also pay a fraction for dues and they all go towards parties and formals and lots of other fun things. There are some disadvantages like they can participate in a lot of Greek philanthropy events such as lip sync, shake down, or cheers for charity and so on. And sosoirties are not allowed to associate themselves with them, that still doesn't stop girls from hanging out with them. But they are much more than all partying. They are a registered non profit organization and they raise funds for charities and they do give back to the community. I can sit here and write a book of things of all the great things they have done and are still doing, they're a great group of guys. If you're thinking of rushing I would check them out because they're really worth the time to get to know

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: LOL   

coming from someone who's apparently "not" a Gazoni, you sure did your research!

By: LOL
by: lol   

"they're what a stereotypical American frat would be" except they're.....not lol. Try harder Zamboni

By: lol
#6by:    

Everyone who isn't them hates them. Not a real fraternity

By: Guest
#7by:    

gazoni is a group of my favorite boys. ily guys

By: :)
#8by:    

You can tell from he above comments that Gazoni is pretty much obsessed with this website which is cringey enough. But yeah they're basically a kicked off frat that is dying off slowly and trying really really hard to stay relevant.

By: Lmao
#9by:    

Answer.....Gazoni are a bunch of lonely GDI losers who got rejected from every house and like to pretend they are a real fraternity. Basically they SUCK!!!

By: WE THE GREEKS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.