facebook

is it becoming hard to get into mid tier sororitie

by:    

I really want to join chi o, or sororities similar to them but I heard they're accepting less people than they used to. is that true?

Posted By: pandsa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chi o isn't middle but It isn't hard

By: A
by: depends   

I got dropped from chi o after the first round last year and I'm in a higher sorority. I heard that they drop first round through gpa and my isn't all that high. I wasn't up set or anything cause they were alright...

By: depends
by: pandsa   

Sorry, I wasn't sure what tier Chi O fit into, but thank you.

By: pandsa
#2by:    

Chi O is great and all, but there are 11 other sororities that are awesome. Keep an open mind during recruitment. When I went through I thought I wanted one sorority and ended up in another. At first I was upset, but when I showed up to my house on bid day and met the girls in my PC, I was truly home. There is no "bad" sorority at UCF, so it all depends on your values and what you want, but you have to go through recruitment to figure out your values and how they line up with the sororities. The number of girls a sorority can take depends on pan's quota and the sorority's retention rate/graduation, so nobody knows how many girls are going to be in the pledge class until after the last night (pref night) of voting. Good luck and we can't wait to meet you!

By: pan love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pan girl   

Totally agree, keep an open mind and best of luck to you with recruitment!

By: pan girl
by: pandsa   

thank you!! I'll definitely try to not just have my mind on one particular sorority and keep my mind open for all of them.

By: pandsa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.