facebook

getting a bid as a junior with 3 years left

by:    

I'm participating in recruitment this fall, and wondering how hard it will be for me to get a bid. I'm starting my junior year in the fall, but I already know I have 3 years left at UCF because of changing majors. I'm also kind of young for my class, as I'm not even 20 yet. Will I get dropped just because I'm technically a junior?

Posted By: juniorpnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm rushing as a junior too, so I feel you. I've gotten kinda mixed reviews about how it turns out for juniors who rush but I'm trying to keep an open mind!

By: junior

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

It's extremely hard to get a top tier as a Junior. That being said, I didn't like any of them anyway and put all the "tops" near the bottom of my list day one, rushing as a Junior. I went back to my favorites all week and got my top choice. I graduate in Fall and could not have been happier with my time in my sorority.

By: Sororities
#3by:    

Okay it's not hard to get a bid as a junior. I swear it's not. If you're a great, outgoing person you will get a bid from the sorority you belong in. Trust me the system all works out. You will for sure end up at home wherever you go. My best friend rushed as a junior and she had options and was even torn between two and she couldn't be happier where she's at. And don't listen to the people that say you won't get a bid from a top tier sorority because you're a junior because it's completely false and not true

By: Honestly
by: Ok   

Okay but was question was regal read of the person she is credit wise.. Will it make a difference in how many years are actually left?

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.