facebook

drop rates

by: just curious

I'm just curious, you don't have to say what chapter you're in but I was wondering how many girls drop your sorority per semester on average? I feel like a lot of girls drop from my chapter, but I don't know how normal it is. We have like maybe 10 girls drop each semester. Just wondering how that compares to other chapters. I feel like it's just us that has this high of a drop rate but maybe I'm wrong.

Posted By: just curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Retention    

In my 3 years, I don't think we've lost more than 5 a class.

By: Retention
#2  by: Dz   

Dz has by far the worst please don't join them

By: Dz
by: panloveJul 25, 2016 10:51:02 PM

dz is just like every other chapter on campus. there is no "better" or "worst".

By: panlove
#3  by: Gpb    

We lose maybe 3 girls a semester

By: Gpb
#4  by: Drop   

When girls drop it's usually b/c they cannot pay the dues, or end up transferring schools or other personal issues. Usually girls do not drop b/c they don't like where they ended up everyone I talked to trusts the system and loves their home. Although I have heard that some girls have dropped from houses because the specific house stressed such a huge importance on the way the girls looked instead of sisterhood so who knows. Usually if chapters recruit in spring they did not make quota which means they either didn't get enough girls in the fall or girls dropped which only AXD, GPHI, KAPPA, ADPi did NOT recruit in spring meaning they met quota!

By: Drop
by: sdfeJul 30, 2016 10:24:32 PM

that's not necessarily true. when girls graduate in the fall that factors into their chapter total, which may cause them to have to do spring recruitment.

By: sdfe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.