facebook

rush

by:    

will i get dropped because I'm a sophomore?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Being a sophomore doesn't really affect getting bids! Once you hit junior year it does get a bit harder, and if you're a senior TBH your pretty much SOL. However, my older sister went through recruitment as a sophomore and got asked back to the full amount of houses each day!

By: Helpful Hand

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

As a sophomore, you should be fine. I rushed as a junior and I'm actually a pretty looking and fit girl. I ended up with about only 4 houses the following day and was pretty upset that my options were cut that quick and small.

By: Experienced
by: PNM    

What if your not a sophomore bc you're behind in credits but you've actually been in college for two years already. Still pretty young for the class though will they care about that or do they only care that you have 3 years left

By: PNM
by: Recruit   

Most sororities will look at your age and academic year. So if you're a 21yo sophomore, the assumption may be that you're just a few credits from a Junior and would graduate soonerror than a 19yo sophomore

By: Recruit

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.