facebook

dz recruitment

by:    

What's up with DZ recruitment? I heard a rumor that they're going have to host at a ballroom...?

Posted By: Rumor?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they usually rent out sigma chis house for recruitment but sigma chi is under renovation so that might be true

By: .
by: Hm   

I wonder why they wouldn't be able to just rent kappa sigs house instead?

By: Hm
#2by:    

At a lot of schools were chapters don't have houses they use convention/ballrooms so this is pretty normal

By: Ucf
by: well yeah   

it's normal there but not here. I'd feel bad if they were the only chapter that isn't recruiting out of a house, just seems unfair.

By: well yeah
by: .   

Yeah it does seem like they'll be at a disadvantage. It kinda sucks

#3by:    

they're getting a ballroom trying to get a shuttle from greek park to where they'll be

By: ...
#4by:    

Theta used to do something similar when they were unhoused. But not a ballroom, it was in Ferrell Commons.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lmao what   

They've had their house for a while lol, how do you know that? Are you really that old and still on this site.......?

By: lmao what
by: .   

Orrrrrrrrrr maybe, just maybe, this was a question I asked before and was told thats what has happened in the past.

by: lmao what   

Soooo because you knew that was a long time ago too, does that make you old?... I know that there used to be a DG chapter here but wasn't around for it. just an excuse for yoh to be rude apparently

By: lmao what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.