facebook

gazoni

by:    

I want to know why everyone on this site seems to talk badly about them and hate them. I'm rushing in the fall and I'm pretty interested in them. Have any of you met enough of them to judge? I just want to know because I don't know if they are hated for no reason by you all or if they are actually pretty cool and you guys talk more nonsense than I thought.

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I personally like this group of guys. They are cool dudes and they party pretty hard if you're into that. But the fact that sorority girls get punished for attending their events should enough to deter anyone rushing. If you want to meet girls and be part of the UCF community as a whole, rushing gazoni isn't what youre looking for

By: Kemosabe
#2by:    

I'm watching them now on BBC .. I think they're pretty recognized.

By: Jackelyn Huston

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

ok gazoni, try harder.

By: ok
#4by:    

they're all hot af and my best friends. they're so enthusiastic about raising money for their philanthropy and raised a lot of money for my sorority's philanthropy. they have a bad rep but don't believe rumors. i love them all!!! slap slap the bag rush rush gazoni love you guys

By: <3

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.