facebook

houses

by: pnm

Who has the nicest houses on greek row, like in terms of the outside and the decor inside? I haven't seen them in person yet so I was just curious as to what you guys think of them.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True   

ZTA Theta and Tri Delt have the nicest houses. and also the inside of kappas is really cute Bc they had an interior designer redo it and it's super modern and girly, very cute

By: True
#2  by: House Rankings   

Tri Delt- Huge and very nicely decorated, exterior and interior is super pretty. Flaw, the white tile and carpet on the staircase
ZTA- The inside is so pretty, everything from flooring to decoration. Even though it doesn't seem to be all that big from the outside, it is actually a maze in there. Flaw, the exterior isn't too die for.
Theta- The brick is so pleasing and the drive way with the roundabout is super cute. Flaw, they're a bit secluded by being between two frats.
KKG- The exterior is adorable with rocking chairs and it is so pretty for what they had to work with. Flaw, it's not as big as it seems (not tri delt sized) and there's no yard
Chi O- It's the same size and layout as KKG, the outside is alright and it's well decorated but not to die for. Flaws are the exact same as KKG
AXiD- I like the interior of the house and it is bigger than it seems which is a plus. Flaws, It's plain on the outside and it's an awkward shape
ADPi- It looks like a typical florida house and the lion is so adorable. I really like their dining room as well. Flaw, not that big and the kitchen isn't all that great.
KD- I love their terrace, it's super cute and quaint. On the inside it is nice and the olive green house color has it really going for them. Flaws, tiny.
Pi Phi- The inside looks like a little cottage by the lake and the bed size is pretty nice. Flaws, way more roof than house and the blue combination reminds me of the smurfs
AEPhi- the house has potential but it needs to be redon

By: House Rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.