ADPi
AXD/Theta/Pi Phi
Kappa
Chi O/AEPhi
Gamma Phi
DZ

By: .
#2by:    

I think this one is the most accurate. Things are changing and ADpi can't keep that spot anymore.

By: Finally
#3by:    

Most accurate I've seen, specifically with AEPhi. Just because you got a house by no means make you middle tier

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

damnnnn pi phi back at it again with the self ranking

By: lol
by: Lol   

There's always that one person so bitter and jealous of Pi Phi that they just can't help but comment about them lol. Pi phi doesn't have to "self rank" that's just the truth in where they are ;)

By: Lol
by: Agreed   

Agreed with the person above #panlove im not even a piphi

By: Agreed
#5by:    

What if everyone had a house.. Then how would you rank the sororities

By: What if
by: ?   

Kd
Zta
Tri delt
Adpi
Pi phi
Axdi
Theta
Kkg
Chi o
Aephi
Gamma phi
Dz

That's a dumb question because the rankings wouldn't change

By: ?
#6by:    

I don't really care for these rankings as I joined a sorority for the girls and not their "tier" or what frats they did/didn't mingle with but to say that a house does not change anything is such a flawed statement. I joined my sorority as a freshman because of the house and loved having it as a place I could go for meals, hang out in between classes, etc., and I know that this is a mindset that many PNMS do have when they are going through formal recruitment and ultimately it becomes the make-or-break when they are ranking/dropping their houses during recruitment. The playing field right now is not even because we have two unhoused sororities that could be pulling much better pledge classes if it weren't for a house, or lack thereof.

By: house
by: Come again?   

Nobody said that having a house doesn't change your expirience, chill out. They said that having a house doesn't change the sororities standing/tier. You need to take a chill pill girl. If gamma phi had a house it wouldn't change the fact that they're still new and if dz had a house it wouldn't change the fact that they aren't involved in the ucf /pan community. Just like how aephi getting a house doesn't change the fact that they're still bottom.

By: Come again?
#7by:    

ZTA
KD/Tridelta
ADPi
AXD/Theta/Pi Phi
Kappa
Chi O/AEPhi
Gamma Phi
DZ

I think tridelt is slighting moving up and kd is moving down and zeta holds the top. Tridelt has won pretty much every comp this year and the girls are hotter. KD's involvement sucks but the girls are still dimes

By: ?
#8by:    

The truth is:
ZTA/KD/Tridelt - they're all so similar the difference isn't worth distinguishing. That's why no one can ever agree on their exact order.

ADPi
AXD/Theta/Pi Phi - same as the top 3. They're too close to each other to objectively distinguish.
Kappa

ChiO/AEPhi
Gamma Phi
DZ

By: Actual
by: Yes   

100% agree with this^^^

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.