facebook

spring 2017 or fall 2017

by:    

I'm an incoming freshman who won't be able to make fall recruitment week, so I was wondering what my chances are of getting into the right sorority for me if I rush spring? I don't care about tier so much as finding the right sisterhood that I belong in, but do I have a smaller chance of that if I rush spring since not all of the chapters will be recruiting? or should I just wait till fall of my sophomore year instead? thanks for any help!!!

Posted By: wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I went through spring recruitment in 2015 and it was a better experience than fall because you get to talk to the girls longer

By: Yeah
#2by:    

Wait till the fall then. Houses can't take many new girls in the spring.

By: Hi
#3by:    

Attend Spring Fling!! That's the best advice I can give you. Walk around, meet some of the girls, and then pick and choose which events you want to attend. Spring recruitment is so much more relaxed, you get to talk to girls for longer periods of time and can come and go as you please. Just because you miss formal recruitment does not mean that you cannot find your home in Spring!

By: spring fling

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.