facebook

whos better zta or kd

by:    

there are so many mixed answers and as a incoming transfer i would like to know the honest opinions on whos really on top

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD might still have prettier girls and are classier than zeta. But zeta has a much closer/happier sisterhood, and a lot of them are super hot.

By: debatable but
#2by:    

ZTA for sure better!

By: Heyyy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Heres the deal.... KD's are extremely hot but so are ZTA's. Its everyones personal opinion and I personally like KDs better just because they are a bit classier but with that being said, if you are fun and outgoing and want to be around that then I would say fall more towards ZTA. There are many people that tell me they don't know one KD and I think that's because they are less social

By: Ok
by: haha   

this is so inaccurate it actually made me LOL

By: haha
#4by:    

I would say both KD and ZTA are on top, but you need to go with who you feel most comfortable with.

By: Being Honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.