By: Umm
by: LOLJun 22, 2016 5:50:48 PM

Everyone that applied got a call saying the decision will come out by July 1st

By: LOL
#2  by: Ha   

Nice try gamma phi

By: Ha
by: Highly doubt Jun 23, 2016 1:48:04 AM

A gamma phi actually wrote this prob someone who is not even waiting to here back from the house prob just trying to start drama. Pan love

Btw can I just say how stupid I think it is that they have yet to house 3 sororities while stupid frats get a place.. On top of that CHIO got to keep there house after they HAZED their members UCF is a joke

By: Highly doubt
by: Hazing Jun 23, 2016 10:02:57 PM

Hi I am a new student at UCF and want to rush a sorority but I deff don't want to be apart of one that hazes! Chi o hazes than I def don't want to join them. Is hazing a big thing here? I really don't want to be hazed. Thanks

By: Hazing
by: wtfJun 24, 2016 7:19:11 PM

You can't say Pan Love and then bash Chi O, it doesn't work like that. What happened to Chi O shows the rest of greek life how much UCF wants us to screw up. They don't allow girls to be hazed, like any other sorority on campus. Once Chi O found out about the incident they took care of it by kicking out everyone involved and then went to UCF because they weren't trying to hide anything. It's so unfortunate what happened to them and it shows that it could've happened to any of us.

By: wtf
#3  by: Anonn   

To "hazing"- no sorority on campus hazes. Ucf has a VERY strict no tolerance policy. What happened with chi o was an isolated incident and their chapter a long with their nationals handled the situation and the girls involved were removed from the chapter. I definitely encourage you to go through recruitment with an open mind and go where you feel most at home!! None of the sorties on campus haze so don't worry about that

By: Anonn
#4  by: Official    

It was just announced that AEPhi got the house

By: Official
by: ?Jun 24, 2016 4:12:54 PM

announced by who? I'm just curious.

By: ?
by: jJun 24, 2016 4:27:31 PM

^^^^ by practically every sister of Aephi as well as their president making an official statement. I don't think they would publically make claims to a house if they didn't truly get it.

By: j
by: truthJun 24, 2016 4:45:09 PM

It's AEPhi's sorry everyone else :/

By: truth
by: bruhhhJun 24, 2016 5:36:06 PM

OFSL was talking about this internally right after the presentations. I dont know why they took so long to let AEPhi know

By: bruhhh
#5  by: Lol   

It's AEPhi's. So happy for them! Gamma Phi will get something when they aren't basically infants in the Greek system. Pay your dues and it will come.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.