facebook

summer/fall rush

by:    

Just transferring to UCF this summer. a junior, looking to join a top fraternity.. won't have as much free time as a freshman because of my difficult major and trying to get pre reqs and hours for graduate school.. any suggestions as to which frat i should check out and do they care/ are they understanding?

Posted By: Anonymous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

JustGo through rush. Don't come into it biased

By: Yep
by: Anonymous   

thats why i'm asking if certain ones care or not or if some require more time than others.. so i dont waste my time at their rush events

By: Anonymous
#2by:    

Honestly phi delt, sigma chi, kappa sig, and ato are the only ones worth checking out. Ato, kappa sig, and sigma chi have houses on campus so they're the best when it comes to tailgate season. Not being biased, I'm just telling you straight up where you'll have the best fraternity experience.

By: honest
#3by:    

Yeah i can pay dues.. and sounds good, was just concerned about being busy and not being able to attend every little thing. but will when i am able to

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

OP, Let me tell you what happened hear: These guys are trying to recruit you because you sound like a stud academically. If you don't physically look like a stud, you probably won't get a bid at these places. If you do, yea you'll probably get a bid to these places. This doesn't mean that those fraternities are in any way better than the other fraternities. It doesn't mean they are worse either. It's all up to where you feel like you fit in most, and where you think you can play a role in bettering your fraternity, community, and yourself honestly. Don't get lost in superficial ideas! The experience of being in a fraternity can have such a great impact on your life, and the one you choose shouldn't be based on superficiality. Do your research on the frats OUTSIDE OF THIS WEBSITE. It will cloud your judgement.

By: lmao
by: lmfao   

You sound like you got your feelings hurt during rush

By: lmfao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.