facebook

rush

by:    

How competitive is UCF rush? like how hard is it to get into zeta or a "top house".. i know i sound petty & don't want to get roasted because i'm just wondering!!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Last year somewhere between 800-1000 girls registered for recruitment (cant remember). There's probably half that many bids handed out. Maybe someone from Pan can give some stats.

Getting a bid is competitive. I was wanted by 2 outta the top 3 and before recruitment thought thats what I wanted. AFTER going through recruitment, I chose the sorority I fell in love with. Surprised even myself. Remember, you will spend everyday for 4 years with your sisters so choose wisely.

By: sweetTea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: well   

There were like almost 900 girls registered I'm pretty sure, and quota last year was 60, so with 12 sororities that's 720 bids. It really isn't super competitive as long as you keep an open mind.

By: well
#2by:    

the only way you're going to view rush as a competition is if you go into it thinking you're already set on one house. If you keep an open mind and let the process work itself out, it's not a competition anymore.

By: not

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.