facebook

transfer student sorority rush availability??

by:    

So I'm a transfer student and I've already begun classes this summer. I thought it would be perfect to join a sorority to make friends and meet new people since I don't really know anyone. But, I read a couple of posts on here and am so nervous now because it sounds like you only take like a handful of transfer students! Idk why I was told that most sisters are transfers or a lot are if they aren't.
So can i get some clarification? I'm so nervous now!

Posted By: qteepa2t
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm not sure who said that we don't take a lot of transfers but that isn't true at all. Sooo many girls rush as transfers, you'll be fine, don't worry.

By: nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: qteepa2t   

Thank you so much! And it was someone on here saying that like 5 out of a pc of 60 will be above freshman status.

By: qteepa2t
by: qteepa2t   

By the way I'm a junior so I'm not sure if that makes a difference

By: qteepa2t
by: nooo   

that's not true at all. My pc was probably 50% sophomores/juniors 50% freshman. I personally rushed as a junior and I had a full schedule all week, and I know a lot of other girls who did too. Every junior in my rho gamma group (like 4-5) got a bid.

By: nooo
by: transfer   

how hard is it to rush as a sophomore

By: transfer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.