facebook

why does everyone hate kd?

by: PNM

Im a freshman going through recruitment in the fall so i've been looking up every chapter. All the chapters seems awesome, but when I got on this site I noticed major hate towards KD... but why?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

The girls are extremely fake and superficial, very stuck up and rude to others, and blatantly self centered. I have a ton of friends in KD and not one of them likes it. Just wait until recruitment and meet them and you'll see what all the talk is about I promise

By: Tbh
#2  by: Advice   

Do not take advice from this website at all as a PNM. All of the KD's I have met are super sweet and they have a strong sisterhood. Can girls be sassy/have an attitude? Yes. But that doesn't make them fake. However, any sorority that bases who gets a bid by looks is superficial. But KD is not the only one. Around 4-5 sororities really care about looks. With that being said, if you wanna be around the best looking guys, typically you'd wanna be in one of those sororities. You can still meet whoever you want regardless, but you get in Greek Life what you put out. Go into rush with an open mind and find your fit, and once you do, don't take it for franted,

By: Advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.